ASE Home Page Products Download Purchase Support About ASE
ChartDirector Support
Forum HomeForum Home   SearchSearch

Message ListMessage List     Post MessagePost Message

Error Loading ChartDirector for PHP Extension
Posted by cwb on Aug-01-2011 14:12
The chartdirector dosen't work and show "Error Loading ChartDirector for PHP Extension " and "Trying to load "phpchartdir530.dll" from the PHP extension directory "/usr/lib/php/modules" messages on my webpages.

my server is "Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.0 (Santiago)",and use php5.3.2.
I have done
1.modified php.ini,add "extension_dir="/usr/lib/php/modules" and set "enable_dl On" and add
"extension phpchartdir530.dll" .
2.copy "/var/www/html/taiwan-html/ChartDirector/lib" all dll files to "/usr/lib/php/modules"
3.restart httpd

but it still dosen't work....

How can I solve this problem

Thanks....

Re: Error Loading ChartDirector for PHP Extension
Posted by Peter Kwan on Aug-02-2011 00:46
Hi cwb,

Please check if you are using PHP for Linux x86_64 (64-bit Linux) or Linux i386/i686 (32-bit Linux). If you are using Linux x86_64, please make sure you have downloaded "ChartDirector for PHP" for Linux (x86_64). If you are using Linux i386 or i686, make sure you have downloaded "ChartDirector for PHP" for Linux (i386).

If you are not sure, you may use phpinfo to find out.

When you modify the "php.ini", please make sure you are modifying the "php.ini" that is used by your PHP. (It is not uncommon to have multiple "php.ini" in the system.) For the extension statement, it should be "extension=phpchartdir530.dll" (not "extension phpchartdir530.dll").

Also, please copy "everything" (not just all dll files) from "ChartDirector/lib" to your PHP extension directory. You should copy all dll files, all so files, and the fonts subdirectory. Please use "phpinfo" to confirm that your PHP extension directory is really "/usr/lib/php/modules".

If the above still cannot solve the problem, please try to look at your Apache server error log. It should contain the real error message, which should occur during server start up (when your restart httpd). Please kindly inform me of the following:

(a) The result of phpinfo

(b) Enter the following command and inform me of the result:

cd /usr/lib/php/modules
ls -l

(c) Any error message you find in the Apache error log

Regards
Peter Kwan

Re: Error Loading ChartDirector for PHP Extension
Posted by cwb on Aug-02-2011 17:00
Thank you ...
I forgot to copy fonts to "/usr/lib/php/modules"
I've solved problem...