ASE Home Page Products Download Purchase Support About ASE
ChartDirector Support
Forum HomeForum Home   SearchSearch

Message ListMessage List     Post MessagePost Message

How to zoom in and zoom out of financechart2 project
Posted by moon on Jan-24-2020 06:05
Dear Peter Kwan,

I want to zoom in and zoom out of   financechart2 chat, like as the example of Zooming and Scrolling with track line (2) example project.

I have been trying this for last few days.

Can I have the example project or sample code for financechart2+ zooming and scrolling?

Thanks for your help.

Re: How to zoom in and zoom out of financechart2 project
Posted by Peter Kwan on Jan-24-2020 17:17
Attachments:
Hi moon,

There are a number of finance chart zoom/scroll examples in this forum. (You may try to search for "FinanceChart Zoom".) However, they may not be in C++. (From your earlier message, I think you can using C++.)

I happened to have an C++/MFC example based on the Interactive Financial Chart sample code, and it is extended to support zoom/scroll and track line. I have attached it with this message. To try it, please delete the original "mfcdemo/financedemo" folder, then extract the financedemo folder inside and put it into the mfcdemo folder. You can then start the "ChartDirector/mfcdemo/mfcdemo.sln" Visual Studio solution, set "financedemo" as the start up project, and press compile and run it.

If you are using a different programming language of GUI framework (Qt?), please let me know.

Regards
Peter Kwan
financedemo_zoomscrolltrack_mfc.zip
financedemo_zoomscrolltrack_mfc.zip

42.52 Kb

Re: How to zoom in and zoom out of financechart2 project
Posted by moon on Jan-24-2020 22:16
Dear Peter Kwan,

I really thank you for quick ad kind response.

According  to your recommends and the zip file
I will try to develop my project.

Again, Thanks a lot!!