ASE Home Page Products Download Purchase Support About ASE
ChartDirector Support
Forum HomeForum Home   SearchSearch

Message ListMessage List     Post MessagePost Message

PHP 7 Support
Posted by Bernd Jaenichen on Dec-08-2015 21:45
Hi,

php-7.0.0 was just released do you plan to release an extension (phpchartdir700.dll)?

Thx in advance,
Bernd

Re: PHP 7 Support
Posted by Peter Kwan on Dec-09-2015 02:06
Hi Brend,

Yes, definitely we have planned to support PHP 7.

From our understanding, PHP 7 is not entirely compatible with older versions of PHP. In
addition to the DLL, it is likely that the ChartDirector PHP library "phpchartdir.php" or even
the sample code may need to be changed, and we need to test the code extensively. We
are targeting to release PHP 7 support in the week of Dec 21.

Regards
Peter Kwan

Posted by Bernd Jaenichen on Dec-17-2015 19:57
Hi Peter,

that sounds great as soon as you release it i'll give it a try.

Thx,
Bernd

Posted by Peter Kwan on Dec-22-2015 01:13
Hi All,

We have uploaded an updated version of ChartDirector for PHP to our web site that
supports PHP 7.0. That version includes the "phpchartdir700.dll" (and/or
"phpchartdir700nts.dll" and/or "phpchartdir700mt.dll", depending on which OS edition of
ChartDirector you are using), as well as an updated version of "phpchartdir.php" that
supports PHP 7.0.

To upgrade to PHP 7.0, please configure the "php.ini" to load the "phpchartdir700.dll" (or
"phpchartdir700nts.dll" or "phpchartdir700mt.dll" depending on your PHP type). Also, please
use the upgraded "phpchartdir.php" to replace your existing "phpchartdir.php". Some people
may copy the "phpchartdir.php" to various directories. Please make sure all of them are
update to the new version.

Regards
Peter Kwan

Posted by Alex on Jan-16-2017 19:28
When loading the 32 bit extension in PHP7, php-cgi.exe reports:

Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'ext/phpchartdir300nts.dll' - %1 is not a valid Win32 application. in Unknown on line 0

The server is showing a 500 Server Error to in the browser.

I have tried both 32 and 64 bit versions of this file.

Posted by Peter Kwan on Jan-17-2017 02:16
Hi Alex,

Your error message mentions about 'ext/phpchartdir300nts.dll'. However, ChartDirector does not have this file. It should be "phpchartdir700nts.dll", "phpchartdir700.dll", "phpchartdir710nts.dll" or "phpchartdir710.dll", depending if the PHP is non-thread-safe or thread-safe, and whether it is PHP 7.0 or 7.1.

If you find phpchartdir300nts.dll, it is likely not from ChartDirector, or someone has renamed the ChartDirector DLL to phpchartdir300nts.dll. Please delete the file.

The correct distribution should be ChartDirector for PHP for Win32 if you are using 32-bit PHP, or hartDirector for PHP for Win64 if you are using 64-bit PHP. Note that whether your OS is Windows 32-bit or Windows 64-bit does not matter. The important thing is whether your Windows PHP is 32-bit or 64-bit. On Windows, the "%1 is not a valid Win32 application" will occur if you using a 32-bit DLL when 64-bit is expected, or if you use a 64-bit DLL when 32-bit is expected.

Please make sure your "php.ini" is configured to use one of the above phpchartdir7?????.dll that suits your PHP type, then restart the web server to see if it can solve the problem.

Please kindly let me know if this can solve the problem.

Regards
Peter Kwan

Posted by php x86 安装包里缺少 phpchartdir700nts.dll on Oct-21-2017 12:33
phpchartdir700nts.dll 在64安装包里有,32安装包里没有

Posted by Peter Kwan on Oct-23-2017 17:01
Hi,

Are you referring to the Windows 32-bit edition of ChartDirector for PHP?

I have just downloaded it myself from our web page http://www.advsofteng.com/download.html, and I do find the "phpchartdir700nts.dll". The filename of the distribution is called "chartdir_php_win32.zip" and the latest version should be 10,825,906 bytes in size.

Please kindly check to see if you are using the latest version of ChartDirector for PHP for Windows (32-bit)?

Regards
Peter Kwan